Crown Princess Dublin departure

no1racefan1

Hello,

I don't really understand how it works when passengers are boarding at different ports, so please excuse this newbie question.

The British Isles cruise departing from Dublin is listed as starting May 16th, but the itinerary says depart from Dublin May 17th. What happens that first day? I see the Crown Princess is in Cork that day (the 16th).

You will have an overnight in Dublin.

So you will board the ship on the 16h, get all settled on board and start enjoying the ship. You will actually depart the following day so you will have later that first day to see more of Dublin as well as the second day until everyone has to be back on board for the lifeboat drill and the departure.

Keith

There are no overnights on the May 16 departure. You embark Dublin on May 16 and sail that evening. Looking at the sailing before yours it does start with an overnight in Dublin (embark May 4, overnight alongside, sailaway on May 5). The final call is listed as Cobh on May 15, then the ship arrives in Dublin the 16th for you to board. I have no clue where your are seeing the ship in Cobh on the 16th.