Star Class Cruisers- Royal Genies

amyc21186

I have not seen a thread tracking the Genies or their whereabouts. Not one, to my knowledge.

Considering that just about every other staff position has been tracked around here, from captains to cruise directors and activity directors, I am very surprised that no one has started a "Where are the genies now?" post for the Quantum and Oasis Class ships.

I have not seen a thread tracking the Genies or their whereabouts. Not one, to my knowledge.

Considering that just about every other staff position has been tracked around here, from captains to cruise directors and activity directors, I am very surprised that no one has started a "Where are the genies now?" post for the Quantum and Oasis Class ships.

It used to be attached on the spread sheet for to the Concereige thread. However, someone said they would run a separate thread. Whomever it was started it, and never went any further to maintain it. It has since been removed from the Concereige one and the Genies are just out there floating in their bottles. ;)

If you did a search you might find it but it won’t be current.

It used to be attached on the spread sheet for to the Concereige thread. However, someone said they would run a separate thread. Whomever it was started it, and never went any further to maintain it. It has since been removed from the Concereige one and the Genies are just out there floating in their bottles. ;)

If you did a search you might find it but it won’t be current.

I'm not surprised. It's a lot of work keeping up with everyone coming and going.

I'm not surprised. It's a lot of work keeping up with everyone coming and going.

I agree.

Its is like doing a Live review. It is a lot of commitment. Many have been started and never completed. It would have better if it had continued with the Concereige thread, as they would have maintained that one and the Genies as well.