No Reservations

dwayneb236

Well, woke up this morning and our reservations are all gone. 3 weeks away and now poof, nothing. Have a call and message in to my TA. No answer of course, Sunday morning. And I'm in the boonies with limited cell service. Lucky to even get in here. Have to stand a certain way. I'm freaking a bit. :halo:

Well, woke up this morning and our reservations are all gone. 3 weeks away and now poof, nothing. Have a call and message in to my TA. No answer of course, Sunday morning. And I'm in the boonies with limited cell service. Lucky to even get in here. Have to stand a certain way. I'm freaking a bit. :halo:

That's happened to me multiple times when I sign in on my ipad. I've discovered that I must log out and sign in without using the 'predictive' text that pops up. Everything always reappears. Good luck!

Sometimes the Saturday night IT maintenance extends into Sunday morning. Give it a few hours then check again.

Same thing here! I figured I would do online check in this morning for our January trip and none of our reservations are showing. Since you are having this problem, I assume it is the site with the issue and will do as Bob recommends, and try later.

Diane

Sent from my iPad using Forums