Bon Voyage Board

MarKandi

I recall participating in a Bon Voyage board several years ago but after a hiatus from cruising for a number of years I cannot recall how one goes about being placed on it.

Any enlightenment is appreciated.

Sorry in advance if I’m repetitive.

MH

I recall participating in a Bon Voyage board several years ago but after a hiatus from cruising for a number of years I cannot recall how one goes about being placed on it.

Any enlightenment is appreciated.

Sorry in advance if I’m repetitive.

MH

If you post on this thread - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2574483 (Holland America Board's Future Cruise Lising) with your details, you will be added to the list and receive the Bon Voyage.

The list is updated weekly so that link is only good until Friday.

If you post on this thread - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2574483 (Holland America Board's Future Cruise Lising) with your details, you will be added to the list and receive the Bon Voyage.

The list is updated weekly so that link is only good until Friday.

Thank you Kazu!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok...the link seemed to work but I’m not finding the board anywhere. I’ve looked on CC Boards/HAL Board/Roll Call Boards/Stickies. Maybe it’s hidden?

Probably just me..I mainly use a smart phone (IOS) which can make the format look different.

Ok...the link seemed to work but I’m not finding the board anywhere. I’ve looked on CC Boards/HAL Board/Roll Call Boards/Stickies. Maybe it’s hidden?

Probably just me..I mainly use a smart phone (IOS) which can make the format look different.

The link is the listing to be included on the Future Cruise Listing. From that I do the Bon Voyages.

If I understand you correctly, the link works? Just do a reply post and outline your cruise, # of days and sailing and you will see my reply that I have you added.

Next Friday you will see yourself on the listing and 7 days from your sailing, you will see the Bon Voyage.

Hope this helps?