entertainment booking

Gillian123

We are booked for May 27 on allure. When can I book the shows etc? Nothing is available yet

Ours, for the Jan 28 sailing, started showing up at about the 100 day mark. Not all were listed until around 90 days out. Blue Planet and Ice Games were late showing for some odd reason.

This is only our second cruise and we sailed NCL last time (about 6 years ago). How important is it to book shows? To my knowledge, we did not have to book anything a head of time when we sailed NCL. If it's just a matter of getting up close seats, I don't think we care about that. Thanks for any input.

This is only our second cruise and we sailed NCL last time (about 6 years ago). How important is it to book shows? To my knowledge, we did not have to book anything a head of time when we sailed NCL. If it's just a matter of getting up close seats, I don't think we care about that. Thanks for any input.

You would only need to book shows on Quantum and Oasis class ships. Other ships are still first come, first served for shows.

You are sailing on a ship that carries 6,000 passengers, so reservations don't just mean close seats. If you don't book ahead, you may not be able to book at all, or at least may be blocked out of the show times that work best for your schedule. You could go to the show without a reservation, but then you will need to wait in line until about 5 minutes prior to showtime for them to release the reserved seats. Then you will end up with poor seats, or not get in at all.

You would only need to book shows on Quantum and Oasis class ships. Other ships are still first come, first served for shows.

Oh good! I liked doing it that way because if you felt like going you could go, and if you decided you didn't want to, then that was fine too. :) Thank you!

Oh good! I liked doing it that way because if you felt like going you could go, and if you decided you didn't want to, then that was fine too. :) Thank you!

You're welcome.

On Voyager/Freedom class ships, they may have some sort of onboard ticket distribution system for the ice show. If so, you will be notified on board.

You are sailing on a ship that carries 6,000 passengers, so reservations don't just mean close seats. If you don't book ahead, you may not be able to book at all, or at least may be blocked out of the show times that work best for your schedule. You could go to the show without a reservation, but then you will need to wait in line until about 5 minutes prior to showtime for them to release the reserved seats. Then you will end up with poor seats, or not get in at all.

I've been told many times that 25% of the entertainment are reserved for on book boarding. Good seats are dependent don how early one show up for the shows. Also, as Bob indicated it's only for the Oasis & Quantum class that reserves are required.