CruiseNext DoubleUp option

misteroz

I'm so glad I came across this thread. We always buy the deposits but have never been able to use more than 1 even though we book a balcony and always more than 6 months out and for 7 night cruises. And we always use our personal cruise consultant at NCL. I don't know why she has never told us we could apply 2. She always knows how many we have left.

1 minute ago, travelerblue said:

I'm so glad I came across this thread. We always buy the deposits but have never been able to use more than 1 even though we book a balcony and always more than 6 months out and for 7 night cruises. And we always use our personal cruise consultant at NCL. I don't know why she has never told us we could apply 2. She always knows how many we have left.

If you still have an outstanding balance, or you can have them add the daily service charges to your balance, you can probably add a 2nd CruiseNext deposit to your next cruise.  Either try it yourself on-line or insist your consultant try to apply it.  She might learn it works!

We had only applied our one remaining deposit to a cruise and I was able to add a 2nd one after returning home from another cruise with new deposits to use.   As I had booked the cruise over 6 months out the online system allowed me to use the 2nd one before my final due date.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to tell which ship/date/itinerary allow two certificates?  I used one last time from NY.  Booked sorta last minute and for the inside cabin.  I just lucked out on that I guess?  Hoping there is a list somewhere.  I was going to use one for Cuba but the person I talked to told me it has to be for cruises are 7 days or longer so I booked with another cruise line.  Turns out you can use it for the Cuba after all.  Anyway, I still have two that are valid to April 2020.  By the way, does anyone know if this is a booked by or cruised by date?  Thanks!

I was lucky enough to have caught someone on here selling $1000 worth for $500, rebooked my 2x oceanview rooms for 2 balconies.  Price was actually a little bit cheaper, and applied all 4 vouchers on my reservation, and used it as the deposit as well....With these, and the price drop, I saved almost $1100!