Can we invite guests for lunch in our suite if ordering from dining room menu?

FunforGin

Hi am excited as my next cruise on the Golden is only 11 sleeps away now!

My friend and I are booked in a suite; she has a friend who is on the same cruise but they are booked in a regular mini-suite.

Are we able to invite her friend to have lunch or dinner with us in our suite if we're ordering of the main dining room menu?

Thanks for asking this! My parents have an aft corner mini suite, and we are in the "neighboring" aft vista suite, so I wondered that, too. I was thinking about ordering extra breakfast off the extended suite menu.
IMHO, the “extended” suite room service menu is no big deal. They add plain or cheese omelettes, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats and hash browns. By the time it gets to your cabin it is not very good. I don’t know how Princess can make such watery omelettes. The only good ones we have had have been the freshly made omelettes for breakfast in Sabatini’s or at the buffet. I would consider a different meal.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for asking this! My parents have an aft corner mini suite, and we are in the "neighboring" aft vista suite, so I wondered that, too. I was thinking about ordering extra breakfast off the extended suite menu.
I suggest you order breakfast using the MDR menu rather than the extended suite menu. Your cabin steward should be leaving breakfast, lunch and dinner MDR menus in your suite daily. You can order using the MDR menus only when the MDR is open.

We just got off CB last week and was in a suite. We ordered off the dinner menu 2 nights and had them over. It was no big deal. When you order they will ask you how many it’s for, that’s so they can bring the right amount of silverware [emoji486] settings and coffee mugs. We actually brought the little table out of my parents room to put with ours and it worked fine. We had to do this due to bad weather on one of our nights. Enjoy [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums