Christmas Gift From Seabourn

Chairsin

Just read that come first quarter 2018 Seabourn will be introducing a new line of chocolates at the turndown service. The handcrafted chocolate was from developed by Thomas Keller and Armando Mani in collaboration with chocolatier ChiBui. Sweet Christmas dreams! Wonder if will be available on Sojourn for our Feb/March cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That is great news - I am an unrepentant chocoholic- some top quality, high cocoa content chocolate, washed down with several sips of vsop cognac is my ideal nightcap. Hopefully this will have been rolled out by our April Sojourn trip. Will keep fingers crossed for you, Chairsin.

That is great news - I am an unrepentant chocoholic- some top quality, high cocoa content chocolate, washed down with several sips of vsop cognac is my ideal nightcap. Hopefully this will have been rolled out by our April Sojourn trip. Will keep fingers crossed for you, Chairsin.

We will have eaten it all by April. :D:halo:

In the interest of full disclosure for those who have not seen the article the six varieties are as follows:

Hazelnut milk chocolate

Milk chocolate

Smoke chili milk chocolate

Blood orange milk chocolate

Sea salt dark chocolate

Cherry milk chocolate

Quite interesting that in a time when dark chocolate is all the rage only one flavor is dark chocolate.

Quite interesting that in a time when dark chocolate is all the rage only one flavor is dark chocolate.

How can a flavor be “all the rage”? You either like it or you don’t. Although more health benefits have been touted, I find dark chocolate bitter. I am glad SB appreciates individual tastes trump what is otherwise the rage. You can have mine if I can have the ones you won’t eat because they’re not popular.

Boarded the Quest December 20. Our stewardess told us we haven’t gotten any chocolates yet since they’re still waiting for them to come. (I’m not sure where they’re going to come - Ushuaia??) I don’t care the brand or type, I just want my chocolate at turndown!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Boarded the Quest December 20. Our stewardess told us we haven’t gotten any chocolates yet since they’re still waiting for them to come. (I’m not sure where they’re going to come - Ushuaia??) I don’t care the brand or type, I just want my chocolate at turndown!! [emoji6]

None on board for 27 Nov-20 dec sailing so don’t hold your breath!

The announcement said 1st quarter 2018 is the roll out for the new brand. As a fellow chocoholic I feel your pain and am sorry those of you on recently were chocolate deprived.

Pop sorry if you misconstrued what I said. At least here in the US sales of milk chocolate are way down and dark chocolate is the biggest seller among the premium brands. I just noted that I was simply surprised that the new offerings were not more evenly split between the two types. I can appreciate dark chocolate does not appeal to everyone, yourself included. But in the interest of scientific research if the new chocolates are available when we board in February I will try them all and report back.