Where to get POSH passes on the Epic

Scurrent

I am looking for some guidance on precisely where to get POSH passes on the Epic. The best I have found on the board is go to "Guest Services, Deck 7". Can someone provide more specifics? Is there a particular person or desk I should be going to? Any help is appreciated. - Steve

Remember, the Posh Club is the private sundeck for the Havens. They use to sell only 10 passes to non-Havens guests (recent posts say they may sell as much as 20). Priority boarders including Special Assistance, Ambassadors, Platinum Plus, and Platinum first will board before general boarding starts.

Remember, the Posh Club is the private sundeck for the Havens. They use to sell only 10 passes to non-Havens guests (recent posts say they may sell as much as 20). Priority boarders including Special Assistance, Ambassadors, Platinum Plus, and Platinum first will board before general boarding starts.

I don't understand why the Posh Club passes are being sold to non-Haven guests when it is a private sundeck for the Havens?

I don't understand why the Posh Club passes are being sold to non-Haven guests when it is a private sundeck for the Havens?

The Epic is the only ship that has this amazing deck for the Haven guests. The other ships have a ridiculously tiny Haven sundeck area. So tiny that there is a lot of chair hogging! And the other ships don't have a bar in this area. Getting a drink means walking to the main Haven bar, 2 decks below or waiting for the one overworked bar server to get your drink.....(he also has to walk 2 decks below to the Haven bar to get those drinks) There is absolutely no way the other ships could offer non Haven guests the opportunity on the Haven sundeck.

But the Epic is different! The Haven sundeck is POSH, it's really big, plenty of seating for everyone, more than enough and a big bar serving only those in POSH. NCL probably could make a bit more revenue by selling a few spots. I'm sure that probably depends on the capacity of the Haven on any particular week. During the peak winter months, certainly anytime in March or mid April during Spring Break probably means they are at capacity with Haven guests.

This is why on other ships Haven guests will buy the Vibe passes. Because the Haven sundeck has no bar, has an overworked bar server and minimal seating.

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the day (5+ years ago) they used to sell Posh passes to non-Haven guests. I bought them several times. I was in the Epic Haven for the first time at Thanksgiving 2017 (Nov 18-25). The bartender in Posh told me they no longer sell the passes. I don't know this for fact, but it's what I was told. I do know out of everyone we met (and I think my mother talked to everyone in Posh) we didn't meet anyone who wasn't staying in the Haven except the two groups who snuck up there to smoke on the last sea day - who were promptly evicted when pointed out to the staff.

I was on the Epic for the Christmas week. I did not hurry to get onboard, but I did go to guest services on deck five. While standing in line, a crew member was asking questions from people in the line. I asked him about the Posh passes, and he ask how many. He handed me two blue papers with the #7 & #8. I then paid the customer service agent, $59 for each pass. We could not go to Posh until the next morning. We went up and took a look and decided to ask for our money back, which we received. It was very nice, with lots of comfortable padded loungers, and had a nice bar, but that was the extent of offerings.

We felt we did not need the total quiet and privacy that Posh offered. I am a people watcher, and though the ship was very crowded, I always had a lounge near the pool. And lots of people to watch.

I willl say that I live alone and was staying in one of the solo cabins, so seeing so many people was nice for a change.