Confused about bringing water onboard

sfnew2sail

In the past yes, you cannot anymore. You can prepurchase a 12 pack of bottles for about $4 to be delivered to your room.

You can still bring on a 12 pack of soda or non alcoholic beverage as long as it is in cans.

In the past yes, you cannot anymore. You can prepurchase a 12 pack of bottles for about $4 to be delivered to your room.

You can still bring on a 12 pack of soda or non alcoholic beverage as long as it is in cans.

Who do I contact to purchase those bottles?

For what it is worth... you can also bring canned water on board. WalMart and other stores sell that. But we prefer to just buy the bottled water through the Fun Shop and have it waiting for us in the cabin. Carnival's price is slightly higher than what you can pay at your local store, but you also don't have to carry it on board.

You can also get water for free at the Lido buffet and from the tap in your cabin.

I'm not a special snowflake- normally regular old tap water works for me... but I just can't drink the stuff that comes out of the tap in the cabin! Even the stuff they give you in the dining room is nasty to me! I'll drink from just about any water fountain, but I'll order the 12-pk onboard every time! I don't know what it is about the water that turns me off, but I couldn't even drink it when I mixed in the Crystal Light packets!