9 days on the Pearl, a Havenly experience.

Kaptivate

Back from our most recent cruise, a little under the weather so this will be fairly short but feel free to ask questions and I will answer what I can.

Everyone always wants to know if the Haven is worth the price. For us, the answer is 100% yes. Our cruise was not without issues, but everything was taken care of with extreme speed and friendly smiles. Something was loose in the wall behind our bed, banging something terrible through the night, fixed.

We ordered a dvd one night, dvd player stopped working mid movie, fixed. For some reason we were charged for our dinner at cagneys one night even though we had SDP, fixed.

Priority disembark at the ports is just an amazing thing, especially on days when tendering doesn't go very smoothly.

I asked our amazing butler Richard for a pitcher of ice water and sliced lemons at the start of the cruise and I never had to ask for a refill. If he saw me or my husband snacking on something he would bring an entire plate of said item to our room. The oatmeal cookies were my favorite, for my husband it was the yummy bears. We ended up with a full bowl of gummy bears in our room for all 9 days.

On our last sea day back, my husband fell ill. He ended up needing to go to the medical facility. Me being the worrisome wife I refused to leave his side for quite some time, Richard came down with breakfast and lunch menus and made sure I wanted for nothing during this time.

We really had an amazing trip, the only reason that I call out the little things that went wrong such as the DVD player is to let people know, if there is an issue, mention it to someone in a polite way. Amazing what that will do sometimes.

This isn't meant to be a full on review of our entire cruise, just a quick recap of our experience. Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back from our most recent cruise, a little under the weather so this will be fairly short but feel free to ask questions and I will answer what I can.

Everyone always wants to know if the Haven is worth the price. For us, the answer is 100% yes. Our cruise was not without issues, but everything was taken care of with extreme speed and friendly smiles. Something was loose in the wall behind our bed, banging something terrible through the night, fixed.

We ordered a dvd one night, dvd player stopped working mid movie, fixed. For some reason we were charged for our dinner at cagneys one night even though we had SDP, fixed.

Priority disembark at the ports is just an amazing thing, especially on days when tendering doesn't go very smoothly.

I asked our amazing butler Richard for a pitcher of ice water and sliced lemons at the start of the cruise and I never had to ask for a refill. If he saw me or my husband snacking on something he would bring an entire plate of said item to our room. The oatmeal cookies were my favorite, for my husband it was the yummy bears. We ended up with a full bowl of gummy bears in our room for all 9 days.

On our last sea day back, my husband fell ill. He ended up needing to go to the medical facility. Me being the worrisome wife I refused to leave his side for quite some time, Richard came down with breakfast and lunch menus and made sure I wanted for nothing during this time.

We really had an amazing trip, the only reason that I call out the little things that went wrong such as the DVD player is to let people know, if there is an issue, mention it to someone in a polite way. Amazing what that will do sometimes.

This isn't meant to be a full on review of our entire cruise, just a quick recap of our experience. Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

I will be in the haven next week, can you tell me what day/time the haven cocktail party with senior staff was? Also how were the butler and concierge attitude wise?

Thank you!

I've heard about Haven snacks... and having the fridge emptied. Do you REQUEST the snacks, or do they just come? If you wanted soda in the fridge (diet pepsi), is it included with the Haven, or is it a per-can charge?

Thank you for your thoughts and experiences!

I did request to have the fridge emptied. And yes you can request snacks, we were just very lucky to have a butler that picked up on the things we liked so we didn't have to request much at all.

We don't drink soda so I don't know how that would work. But there is a haven courtyard attendant that will bring you drinks from the bar such as soda when you are relaxing in the courtyard

I will be in the haven next week, can you tell me what day/time the haven cocktail party with senior staff was? Also how were the butler and concierge attitude wise?

Thank you!

The cocktail party was the first sea day at 6:30 I believe. We did not attend because we had prior plans.

Every single person we interacted with had a smile on their face at all time. Never an issue.