MUTS movies on Crown Princess

Elkhorn20fan

We were on the Royal's December 10-20 cruise. The movies shown on MUTS included Pirates of the Caribbean, The Founder, Battle of the Sexes, Going in Style, Spider Man, Wonder Woman, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, and King Arthur.

We were on Crown the week of New Years....some of the movies they played were....

Pirates of the Caribbean

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Wonder Women

Superman (I think)

Beauty and the Beast

Some of these could have been just during the day and not in the evenings....they had football several nights with the playoffs and bowl games as well as a couple deck parties at night.

Hope that helps!

Karen

Just off the Crown on the 7th. The MUTS movies we watched or that I recall in the patters included Going in Style, Wonder Woman, Beauty & The Beast, and Battle of the Sexes. I also saw Dunkirk in patters one day in the Princess Theatre but not sure if that had also been shown at MUTS as well.

12/30 sailing they also had a Cirque du Soleil show and a couple concerts (or maybe documentaries?).

They also showed movies in the Princess theater during the day, Battle of the Sexes was mid-afternoon in the theater on one of the sea days towards the end of the cruise.