Subject: The meaning of Christmas?

cruiseorbust

My wife and I are not putting a tree or decorating. We are not buying gifts for each other. We are sending cards out to those who mean the most to us and will enjoy a weekend of family.

We feel we don't need all that this year because God has blessed us with a child to be born in February. What else do I need but my little girl. God's greatest gift to me.

Rick:

Congratulations and wish everyone a very healthy and safe year.

GOOD SHOW ANDREW!!! I loved your post... and it made me think of something that a lot of us might not realize. And RIGHT ON...Oliver and Kat!!!

What has attracted me to ships and voyages all these years: We actually get to meet new people in an atmosphere that is clean and free of everyday corruption . A place where we can make new friends who also appreciate the good food, the beautiful sea and sky and all of the niceties that come with a cruise. As Andrew pointed out...we are fondly missed as we part comapny... and, I might add, after sharing...and this is the key word...SHARING...wonderful moments...free from the evening news/body count, political corruption and all the evil that pervades society. Think about it...how Christian is that??? "TO LOVE ONE AND OTHER...AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF". What better atmoshere to experience this than on a cruise?

For those of you who are not feeling the spirit...try extending yourselves and giving...you might just find something that comes to you that is unexpected.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

ROSS

Whether on land

or even at sea

Christmas means love

to you and to me

John 3:16

great gift tho so small

received in our heart

Merry Christmas to ALL

For God So Loved the World

that He gave His only begotten Son