Seattle hotel

nana51

Hi Carolyn

Is Evrett near Seattle?

Did you have to wait for a taxi to get you from the train station to the ship?

We would have flown into Vancouver instead of Seattle, but the trip had 2 plane changes and we’d have to leave from NYC.... which is no way to start a vacation ( if you’ve ever driven there, you’d understand.:(

I always wante to see Seattle anyway!

Do they have Uber in Vancouver?

Yes, we're about 30 minutes north of Seattle. We did have to wait about 30 minutes for a taxi to the ship. When we got outside the last taxi was leaving and a small group of us had to wait and wait for more to come.

This was a Celebrity coastal cruise. Unfortunately we thought all aboard time would be around 4:00 as it had been in the past, but it was 3:00. :o I learned that day to check! Thankfully we weren't the only ones arriving to the ship so late. That's when we found out the true all aboard time and that we had barely made it. The last time we sailed out of Vancouver we spent the night before in a hotel, we would do that again if we take the train again.

I don't know about Uber in Vancouver, but would guess they have it. I'm sure someone from there can add to this. :)

I have stayed there twice. Both times during a heat wave, so we did miss the AC. But it was nice to easily walk down to the shoreline which was very cool. I would stay there again, but I was fortunate enough to get an early discount of $149 at the Courtyard Downtown......currently $349. I especially like this hotel because it is close to a light rail station so I don't need to pack all our HC stuff in a van for the ride from the airport. I also like that it is a near a less steep access to the waterfront.

Was probably there for one of those heatwaves..No a/c is a deal breaker for me, openable windows or no.