Olmpics

rvmike

I think what Cruise or Lose was trying to say is that an international feed will most likely provide mush better coverage of the Olympics than a US feed. Has certainly been true in the past.

Because NBC shows minimal coverage of the winners if they aren't from the USA. Kinda bites. I like to see all the athletes. And they show sooo much of some and none of others. I realize it's a lot of sports, but show sports, not the awful vignettes instead.:rolleyes:

From wikipedia

The 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang will be televised by a number of broadcasters throughout the world. As with previous years, Olympic Broadcasting Services will produce the world feed provided to local broadcasters for use in their coverage. In most regions, broadcast rights to the 2018 and 2020 Olympics were packaged together, but some broadcasters obtained rights to further games as well.

for the complete list visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2018_Winter_Olympics_broadcasters

The 2014 Winter Olympics was shown on our cruise on the Solstice. We watched them from our room and it was an international feed. It was very enjoyable to see athletes from all over the world. It was not an advertisement for upcoming shows and the other fluff.