Included drinks?

agathasmum

I've been trying (and failing!) to find out on the Azamara webpage which drinks are included in the price.

Could anyone tell me whether wine and beer is just included with meals or if drinks from bars at other times is also included?

Thanks!

Susan

Can I get a cosmopolitan cocktail on the include package?

Cosmopolitan is not in the included list (https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/booked-guests/onboard-packages/complimentary-beverages), but if it can be made with the included spirits it may be possible to get one!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’m going to piggy-back off the OP’s post, and ask a question about premium drink packages.

When ordering a drink with a drink package, how would I be aware if the bar tender would be using one of the upper-shelf spirits instead of what’s included at no extra charge?

It may be an odd question, but I am curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to piggy-back off the OP’s post, and ask a question about premium drink packages.

When ordering a drink with a drink package, how would I be aware if the bar tender would be using one of the upper-shelf spirits instead of what’s included at no extra charge?

It may be an odd question, but I am curious.

When you order the drink and you have a package you'll hand over your card which has a sticker on it denoting the package you have. Just ask the bar tender/server to make your drink with the better liquor of your choice. You find after a while they'll get to know you.

Phil

When you order the drink and you have a package you'll hand over your card which has a sticker on it denoting the package you have. Just ask the bar tender/server to make your drink with the better liquor of your choice. You find after a while they'll get to know you.

Phil

Perfect. Thank you for your answer.