FLL/Port Everglades Terminal 29 Parking

Happy New Year to All!

Heading to FLL this upcoming weekend for a 5N on the IOS which will be departing out of Terminal 29 (Jan 8). That will be a first for us. Looks like parking options are the Midport Garage and shuttle To/From Terminal 29 or use an Off-Port Facility and shuttle To/From Terminal 29. Looks like an Advanced Pay at an Off-Port Facility is a little cheaper, but that is not always better. I consider the 'winner' to be the service that is operating the most number of shuttles To/From on our arrival day keeping the wait time down after disembarking. Looking for some feedback from experienced Terminal 29 cruisers. What say ye?

Hi Cruiser: Have sailed out of 29 the last couple years and also did Freedom back to back in December. WE use Park & Go 1101 Eller Drive just outside of west gate. Have used them 15 or so times and very safe, reliable. They have 23 shuttles and always waiting outside entrance. Making reservations on line cheaper and can join club where you get free days. Mid Point is the other option. Have three shuttles running but crowded on return. Park & Go can come off 595 exit at ramp drive in , they remnove bags and 15 passenger shuttle sitting there. Good luck on either you choose. Bobn

Interested in this thread. We are getting on the Indy on the 13th so I assume we will use the same terminal ! We are driving also and want to use the parking option that has the least hassle ! LOL Don't need to be stressed before the cruise ! So I am off to check out the Park and Go option. Thanks !

I’ve also used Park ‘N Go, less costly than Mid Port especially if pre-paid, conveniently located just outside the port entrance, frequent shuttles, helpful attendants and shuttle drivers, and a secure facility. I’ll be using them again in March.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you saying that the port does not have a dedicated garage that you can park and walk to the actual terminal?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This correct. We made the mistake of parking at the port and it was a cluster trying to get shuttled to the ship and back. Go with the location in Eller

Are you saying that the port does not have a dedicated garage that you can park and walk to the actual terminal?

This is correct. If you park at the port for this terminal, you will park at the mid port garage, and take a shuttle to the terminal.

I’ve also used Park ‘N Go, less costly than Mid Port especially if pre-paid, conveniently located just outside the port entrance, frequent shuttles, helpful attendants and shuttle drivers, and a secure facility. I’ll be using them again in March.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wish I had known of this on my last two. Thanks for the info.

Park and Fly is a little bit more expensive but cheaper than the PEG (Port Everglades) Mid Port Garage; great service, close to Port (you can see ship), lots of shuttles, and you can pre-pay. Best thing I like about them (used last two cruises, recently as 12/16/17) is you can park and lock car and take the keys (not the case with some of the other off port lots); plus they literally pick you up and drop you off at your car with your luggage (no hauling bags up elevators, etc). Terminal 29 is very old - but they do a great job getting people through quickly!