Coastal Kitchen reservations?

We've sailed on Anthem in a balcony room several times, but for our next cruise we have reserved a Junior spa suite. My understanding is that we may dine in the Coastal Kitchen .... dinner only. My question: Do we make reservations for that ahead of time? or must we wait until we are onboard? Do we have to worry about it being 'full'? I don't see an option for Coastal Kitchen reservations in the cruise planner ........ ?

thank you for your help!

We've sailed on Anthem in a balcony room several times, but for our next cruise we have reserved a Junior spa suite. My understanding is that we may dine in the Coastal Kitchen .... dinner only. My question: Do we make reservations for that ahead of time? or must we wait until we are onboard? Do we have to worry about it being 'full'? I don't see an option for Coastal Kitchen reservations in the cruise planner ........ ?

thank you for your help!

We sailed Anthem in 2015 and were also in a Jr Suite. We really liked the coastal kitchen and ate many evening meals there. The ship was new so people didn't know much about the venues. I would say you are better off to make your reservations early.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

thank you for your help!

You can make your reservations when you board, not before. Yes, you do need to be concerned about availability.

Just out of interest if you are in a Grand Suite or above do you have the option to book on the cruise planner or is it a given that at that level of suite you will get a table once on board.

Thanks

Hi

On Anthem, junior suites and above can make dinner reservations in advance of sailing in the cruise planner.

I know that isn’t the case on Oasis class for junior suites, but on Anthem you can book dinner in Coastal Kitchen in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi

On Anthem, junior suites and above can make dinner reservations in advance of sailing in the cruise planner.

I know that isn’t the case on Oasis class for junior suites, but on Anthem you can book dinner in Coastal Kitchen in advance.

That option is no longer available for Anthem in the cruise planner. Have to book reservations when onboard.

That option is no longer available for Anthem in the cruise planner. Have to book reservations when onboard.

You should continue to check.

I was able to book a few nights, then when I wanted to add another day, the option wasn’t there. I tried again a week or so later and the option to book was back.