Reflection Dalies - Eastern

ricflyer

I have the dailies from my 11 night Reflection 11/27/17 - 12/8/17. Different itinerary, but are you looking for anything specific?

Wonderful, Luvcrusn!

We are on the 11 night Reflection 2/19/18 and I am anxious to know which nights are chic nights, so we can plan ahead. Also curious about port and sea day hours for The Porch.

Now that I've found someone that can answer them I'll have to come up with more questions!

The Evening Chic nights were the second night and the 10th night.

The Porch was open on embarkation day 12:30 PM to 2 PM and 6PM to 10PM

Sea days- Noon to 3 PM and 6PM to 10PM

Port days- Noon - 3PM and 6PM to 10PM

The Evening Chic nights were the second night and the 10th night.

The Porch was open on embarkation day 12:30 PM to 2 PM and 6PM to 10PM

Sea days- Noon to 3 PM and 6PM to 10PM

Port days- Noon - 3PM and 6PM to 10PM

Thanks for the info! That means we can have lunch at The Porch port days when Luminae is not open.

• 1 month later...
I have the dailies from my 11 night Reflection 11/27/17 - 12/8/17. Different itinerary, but are you looking for anything specific?
Did your dailies mention an offer to upgrade your drink package to premium for buy one, get one half off? I thought I saw that on the first day of the dailies that were posted by the other cruiser referenced in this thread. Now when I want to go and look at it again it won't load. We are on the 11 night Reflection on 2/19.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did your dailies mention an offer to upgrade your drink package to premium for buy one, get one half off? I thought I saw that on the first day of the dailies that were posted by the other cruiser referenced in this thread. Now when I want to go and look at it again it won't load. We are on the 11 night Reflection on 2/19.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just went through the dailies from my 11 day Reflection cruise. On day one it listed all of the various beverage packages listing the inclusions and cost of each it advised that they could be purchased in any bar or lounge or from bar staff. On day 5 there's was a blurb about upgrading for $10 +18% per day.