Never say Never.

tucho

Read many up-sell stories here. Told myself I’d probably never get one plus, most likely turn the offer down. Well guess what? Got one today for my Elation cruise next week.$250 for aft. Balcony ( 5 day cruise $50 more per day), never having been in an aft. Balcony we went for it. Don’t think is a great deal, but going from inside on main deck up to Empress balcony, we’re going to enjoy those sea days whole lot more.:D

Read many up-sell stories here. Told myself I’d probably never get one plus, most likely turn the offer down. Well guess what? Got one today for my Elation cruise next week.$250 for aft. Balcony ( 5 day cruise $50 more per day), never having been in an aft. Balcony we went for it. Don’t think is a great deal, but going from inside on main deck up to Empress balcony, we’re going to enjoy those sea days whole lot more.:D

Enjoy your piece of paradise!

Enjoy it.

Read many up-sell stories here. Told myself I’d probably never get one plus, most likely turn the offer down. Well guess what? Got one today for my Elation cruise next week.$250 for aft. Balcony ( 5 day cruise $50 more per day), never having been in an aft. Balcony we went for it. Don’t think is a great deal,

Well, actually.......

but going from inside on main deck up to Empress balcony, we’re going to enjoy those sea days whole lot more.:D

A mere $50 extra per day from a Main interior to an aft extended balcony? That's a great deal!

When did Elation get aft balconies?

I felt confused for a few moments and had to go look at deck plans.

Six cruises on Elation and we loved the ocean view aft cabins on Empress deck.

Naturally they didn't spiffy it up when it was in Mobile or New Orleans.

Don't know why we can't have nice things too...

That is an awesome upgrade! We had an aft extended balcony on Liberty, and it was sooooo nice for morning coffee and winding down after a late night of drinky drinks. We booked an aft ext balcony (essentially same room, different ship) for our next cruise, we loved it so much!

That is an awesome upgrade! We had an aft extended balcony on Liberty, and it was sooooo nice for morning coffee and winding down after a late night of drinky drinks. We booked an aft ext balcony (essentially same room, different ship) for our next cruise, we loved it so much!

We had an aft extended on the Conquest, and got one of the four "extra-wide" aft balconies on Decks 6 and 8 that are half again as wide as the "normal" aft balconies. No additional fare cost since they are under the same rate-code. It was AWESOME.

They are the four balconies facing aft that are right next to the aft-wraps, on Decks 6 and 9.

They are the four balconies facing aft that are right next to the aft-wraps, on Decks 6 and 9.

Ooops, I meant Decks 6 and 8. Deck 9 is Lido Deck on Conquest-class ships.

Deck 7 is structured differently on that class, and all the aft-facing balconies on 7 are the same size.