Deck 8 cabin under deck 7 theatre question

Mattnvick

Hi. My friend and I just booked a balcony room on deck 8 Norwegian Breakaway. 8748. On looking at deck plans im thinking now it maybe right under the theatre?

Yes i know i should have probably researched this before booking but my friend is the one basically sorting it all out with the travel agent (dont think there were a lot of rooms left).

I sent my friend a text and she got in touch with the agent who said no it wasnt. I wish i could see side by side deck plans on my phone but its only individual ones and i have no brochure to hand.

So my question basically is A. Is the cabin right above the theatre and B. If it is are we likely to be affected by noise because of it?

Thanks in advance

The shows will be over by 11pm or so....unless you're planning on being an "early to bed" cruiser, it shouldn't bother you too much. Likewise, during the day, there may be some rehearsals for shows. I doubt it will be too noisy.

We’ve been in forward cabins before on deck 8. Really not bad, like cb at sea said, the shows are over by 11. Rehearsals during the day, but we’re not in the cabin then. We love it in the front, nice & quiet with no people traffic. Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you. That makes me feel much better. I have cruised a few times with dh (never NCL though) but my friend hasnt cruised before and i just want this to be a really fun time for her. She has been savimg for a while. Im sure we will have a blast.