OBC - Transfer to another person in same cabin?

shorieblue20

Hi all -

Cruising this Sat on the Escape. There are 3 people in our cabin. Received $100 OBC for being a shareholder. NCL automatically put $50 on my account and $50 on guest #2. We'd like all OBC to go to guest #3 as they don't have the drink package (only the first two guests have UBP). NCL said this cannot be done prior to the cruise. Has anyone had any luck having them update this onboard? Any insight would be great.

Thanks!

Hi all -

Cruising this Sat on the Escape. There are 3 people in our cabin. Received $100 OBC for being a shareholder. NCL automatically put $50 on my account and $50 on guest #2. We'd like all OBC to go to guest #3 as they don't have the drink package (only the first two guests have UBP). NCL said this cannot be done prior to the cruise. Has anyone had any luck having them update this onboard? Any insight would be great.

Thanks!

I did it last year, I went to either guest services or the finance desk and they moved it but FYI your obc will not show until day 2

I had that problem on RC and we were able to fix it during check in at the port. In my experience check in for RC and NCL are basically identical so I would think there's a decent chance you could do it with NCL too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We did it on breakaway this fall. Same situation as poster. My husband and I each had 200 OBC, and we wanted to transfer it all to 3rd person in our room. But be forewarned that guest services was absolutely insistent that both my husband and I were present to transfer each of our OBC. That is, they wouldn’t allow me to do the transfer for both of us, requiring him to go down and stand in a very long line after I had already done so.

I would guess so, but we had a not so good concierge. I left 2 messages for the concierge asking if they could take care of it and by noon on the 2nd day, when we still hadnt heard back from him, we did it ourselves. Although others have raved about how good Patrick is, we found him greatly lacking. We also had a couple of other issues with incorrect reservations for a large party, and a missing platinum dinner certificate that took several days to get a response about... Suffice it to say, we were not impressed, but most of the tip that was originally designated for him ended up going to our butler, who was phenomenal....

I assume this is only an issue if the cabin mates are keeping separate accounts? DH and I both have OBC for our upcoming cruise and my 15 year son is in the cabin as well but no OBC for him. If i put us all in the same credit card I am hoping the OBC will be used first-come, first-served by any of us.

I assume this is only an issue if the cabin mates are keeping separate accounts? DH and I both have OBC for our upcoming cruise and my 15 year son is in the cabin as well but no OBC for him. If i put us all in the same credit card I am hoping the OBC will be used first-come, first-served by any of us.
Yes you are correct

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk