Staying at the Homewood Suites Miami few questions...

dis2cruise

Staying at Miami downtown/Brickell

1. Is there a place to get a bottle of champagne to bring on our ship.

2. Is there a place to purchase sunscreen or any other quick oops I forgot items ?

3. Dinner...looking for a nice place on the water must have seafood.

Thanks!!

Edited by dis2cruise

Publix grocery store is located one mile from the hotel where you can purchase Champagne and Sunscreen and other items.

I like Truluck's for seafood. It is not off the water but has delicious seafood. It is also one mile from the hotel.

Keith

Even though Miami has a lot of great places to eat, and plenty of good seafood, on the water is not as easy to find as one would think.

In the area I would suggest River Oyster Bar or Trulucks for seafood. There are other options too of course. Garcias is on the Miami River and has great seafood but its a more casual place. For upscale there is Sea Spice, also on the river.

Another upscale spot is Bazar Mar by Jose Andres. Not on the water either. You could check out Area 31 that has great views. Mignonette is one of my favorites and that will need to to drive to/take an Uber.

Staying at Miami downtown/Brickell

1. Is there a place to get a bottle of champagne to bring on our ship.

2. Is there a place to purchase sunscreen or any other quick oops I forgot items ?

3. Dinner...looking for a nice place on the water must have seafood.

Thanks!!

There is a Publix grocery store about 0.3 miles from your hotel. Very easy walk. They have a wine department and champagne right in the store. Publix also has a pharmacy right next door and a liquor store in the same complex.

Make a left out of the hotel and walk along SW 1st. When you come to the end you will see the back parking lot of the Publix directly across the street. You'll see the walkway in the parking lot which will lead you to the door.

(No need to go to the Publix at Mary Brickell Village)

There is also a Walgreens a few steps away from the Publix.

There is a restaurant in the Mandarin Oriental that is right on the water and has inside and outside seating. Le Mar and it has seafood on the menu. The views are wonderful.

Zuma will have water views and is sushi and has seafood. Il Gabbbiano is Italian but has seafood on the menu. Also Wolfgang's Steakhouse is on the water and has seafood. All of these are easy to get to via walking or using the metro mover.