Distinctive Voyage promotion questions...

jenuine24

Hoping someone here knows the answer to this question. I just booked a cruise and was looking into the $50 port excursion credit. However when I choose a shore excursion on the web site and add it to the checkout it does not reflect the credit. Does anyone know how the credit is applied ? I am thinking that maybe I need to pay the cruise in full first ? So confused. Thanks in advance.

Hoping someone here knows the answer to this question. I just booked a cruise and was looking into the $50 port excursion credit. However when I choose a shore excursion on the web site and add it to the checkout it does not reflect the credit. Does anyone know how the credit is applied ? I am thinking that maybe I need to pay the cruise in full first ? So confused. Thanks in advance.
You have to call the shore excursion desk or wait and book onboard.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

The $50 shore excursion credit per each port will be applied to your acct after the shore excursion is completed. However, if a shore excursion is missed or cancelled as in the cruise skip the port, you would not have a refund. And if the shore excursion is less than $50, it would not apply the $50, but some portion of it. For example, if a shore excursion is $40 - they will apply like maybe $30-$38. And do not book shore excursions on your own. Call the shore excursion desk to have them book for you. Also it is best to book in advance in case some shore excursions are popular and would be sold out.