Suite luggage tag.

footballbabe3

We have booked a Spa Suite for our upcoming Sunshine cruise. I printed out my luggage tag. It does not say anything about Priority for check in. It simply states FWD-S. If things have changed and we no longer get Priority check in I don’t want to look silly. Does anyone know.?

We are going on the Magic in Feb and we got a Ocean suite I know that our boarding passes say priority on them but I can't remember if our luggage say priority. I also have a good friend that just got off a Carnival cruise that got a letter when they were on board explaining all the perks they got when they booked there suite. I would call.

Edited by jessMN74
spelling

I have booked suites for most of my cruises and I am not yet Platinum. My luggage tags over the years have gone from saying VIP to saying Priority, to last year having both Priority and the FTTF logo on them. Having said that, I have a suite booked in May on the Magic, and printed my luggage tags several weeks ago. They say Priority. I just went in as though I was going to print them, and lo and behold, they NO LONGER say Priority. This is interesting because up until right now, they have ALWAYS had some sort of special designation. I suspect that Priority Luggage Delivery was a perk that was always quietly built into booking a suite, and now since the advent of FTTF, they are just now getting around to addressing the issue by eliminating the perk for suites.

I have the same thing.

Last year on the Sunshine my tags had the FTTF on them when I was in an OS and had not purchased FTTF.

For my next cruise I had checked the luggage tags a few months ago and it was there. Then Last weekend when I went to print documents for my February cruise it was gone. Looks like things have changed. I am wondering if we will still get the 2 bottles of water and the 1 bag of wash and fold laundry? However since yesterday, when I try to go into the cruise manager to look at my cruise details I get an error and can't access it. Luggage tags still don't show priority.

The luggage tags I printed last October for our upcoming Conquest cruise showed "Priority" and "Faster to the Fun" (we're in an OS but did not purchase FTTF). Today I viewed the latest version of the boarding pass and tags and the tags have nothing about priority or FTTF (the boarding pass does indicate Priority). I think I will go ahead and use the tags I printed back in October with Priority and FTTF . I wonder what will happen?? :confused:

There was a “discussion” last month about what perks are included with a suite (specifically whether or not they have their cabins ready upon embarkation or not). I wrote to Carnival and this is the correspondence:

ab9261917924cb6fec3d89e6e7669c19.jpg

697745739097d460a27d6d7d2df5518a.jpg

I did write back asking about why the Suite luggage tags said Priority if that isn’t a perk (amongst other things) and never received a response. Maybe they fixed it.