Free photos on seaside!!

girlcoguy

They won't likely tell you about it, BUT on the "Italian Night" make sure you get photos taken of you at your table. EACH CABIN can receive 2 FREE photos! I discovered it afterwards while visiting the photo desk, and came across the sign. When I confronted the photo gallery assist as to why we weren't made aware of this opportunity PRIOR, he just shrugged his shoulders.

Last night I made the photo gallery manager aware that I would post this FREE opportunity, and they should expect huge crowds collecting their 2 free photos in the future! cdb59f05d8e6a7364bdba8e69af7aff8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

They won't likely tell you about it, BUT on the "Italian Night" make sure you get photos taken of you at your table. EACH CABIN can receive 2 FREE photos! I discovered it afterwards while visiting the photo desk, and came across the sign. When I confronted the photo gallery assist as to why we weren't made aware of this opportunity PRIOR, he just shrugged his shoulders.

Last night I made the photo gallery manager aware that I would post this FREE opportunity, and they should expect huge crowds collecting their 2 free photos in the future! cdb59f05d8e6a7364bdba8e69af7aff8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

On the Divina this was left in our cabin.6ae6430152831770b0ff62e23614fec9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last night I made the photo gallery manager aware that I would post this FREE opportunity, and they should expect huge crowds collecting their 2 free photos in the future!

This is not new at all, for many years already Fantastica brought you a free photo from the "Italian night" on all ships. But maybe it is new for MSC US bookings as you already got the drinks vouchers and the free water. If you want to know if you can get the free photo you can check your Fantastica advantages in the MSC App. "Free souvenir gift" is the Italian night photo. On the Meraviglia in November it was strictly one photo per cabin not per person by the way.

Don´t try to find the Fantastica free photo on the internet, MSC is keeping this a little bit secret and it is really written NOWHERE. But over the years cruisers spread the word. Cool, thanks to the postponement there is now a official evidence that can be published online, thanks for this :cool:

This is not new at all, for many years already Fantastica brought you a free photo from the "Italian night" on all ships. But maybe it is new for MSC US bookings as you already got the drinks vouchers and the free water.

Do you mean Fantastica gets free bottle water In Addition To 12 drink vouchers? How many bottles per cabin? It's too good to be true!

Do you mean Fantastica gets free bottle water In Addition To 12 drink vouchers? How many bottles per cabin? It's too good to be true!

As far as I am aware Fantastica must utilize drink vouchers for bottled water. If anyone else knows otherwise please reply?