Cabin tv

I would do a search as this was just recently discussed and several people posted what would be available. Carnival cutback on service. The major networks like fox, nbc, cbs, abc have been removed to save money so bring some rabbit ears.

I have heard the news regarding room service fess, but nuclear as to news regarding what they will be offering in the cabins on tv.

Input appreciated

Pasted from another thread:

For anyone that's interested, here is a list of the TV stations I had available to me in my cabin last week on Dream:

CNN

CNN International

CNN in Spanish

Headline News

Boomerang

Cartoon Network

Turner Network Television (TNT)

Turner Broadcasting System (TBS)

Turner Classic Movies (TCM)

True TV

One complimentary movie channel however most of the time this channel only showed an advertisement for what was available on Pay Per View for $4.99 per movie

Pasted from another thread:

For anyone that's interested, here is a list of the TV stations I had available to me in my cabin last week on Dream:

CNN

CNN International

CNN in Spanish

Headline News

Boomerang

Cartoon Network

Turner Network Television (TNT)

Turner Broadcasting System (TBS)

Turner Classic Movies (TCM)

True TV

One complimentary movie channel however most of the time this channel only showed an advertisement for what was available on Pay Per View for $4.99 per movie

I will miss Discovery :(

I would do a search as this was just recently discussed and several people posted what would be available. Carnival cutback on service. The major networks like fox, nbc, cbs, abc have been removed to save money so bring some rabbit ears.

I hope you're kidding. The ship, while at sea, will be several hundred miles away from the TV transmitters, so an antenna (i.e. "rabbit ears") will be completely useless. Probably the best thing to do is hope that the TV satellite system that Carnival has switched to is so bad that they'll have to go back to what they had previously.

I hope you're kidding. The ship, while at sea, will be several hundred miles away from the TV transmitters, so an antenna (i.e. "rabbit ears") will be completely useless. Probably the best thing to do is hope that the TV satellite system that Carnival has switched to is so bad that they'll have to go back to what they had previously.

ummm, I think she was kidding about the rabbit ears....

Sent from my iPad using Forums