Free at Sea with 2 Suites (Haven)

legalcruiser

Hi all - we decided too late to look at a Spring Break cruise and all Haven suites for 4 people are booked. We are thinking about booking 2 adjacent Haven suites (me, DH, DS (10), DD (7)). My kids won't need the beverage or SD perks, so I was going to book one cabin (me and DD) with all the FaS perks, and then the other cabin (DH, DS) with only the wifi and shorex perks. And then somehow adjusting cards/ specialty dining and beverage perks on board to align with the adults . Has anyone done this before? Otherwise we will have to pay for the service fees/taxes for all perks for both cabins (difference of ~$300) but SD and beverage will go unused. Thanks for any insight here!

Edited by legalcruiser

I get that option as well. The issue is that it is for everyone in the cabin. My two little ones won't use the SD and beverage perks, so I don't want to pay for them. I am trying to see if I book it for one of my kids is there a way to transfer the perk to an adult instead.

I don’t believe that there is any way to transfer the perks as you want to.

They go to the relevant people as per the booking and can’t be changed.

Unless you get any leeway due to being in a suite, but I’ve never heard of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that option as well. The issue is that it is for everyone in the cabin. My two little ones won't use the SD and beverage perks, so I don't want to pay for them. I am trying to see if I book it for one of my kids is there a way to transfer the perk to an adult instead.
NCL says perks are not transferable, so you might want to call them to get the definite answer.

You cannot transfer promos.

However, you can select all, some, or no promos for each suite.

If the UBP is selected, only the adult would get it and the child would get the soda program which has a much smaller service charge. It adjusts once the age of guest #2 is entered.

My suggestion is to book the UBP, wifi, & excursion credit for each suite. Then buy the SDP for each adult.