Does RCL still offer wine packages

SeaYa52

Does RCL still offer wine packages? We are sailing on the Radiance next month in Australia and do not want the full beverage packages - but would love to have a wine package for a bottle with dinner each night. I know we did this on Oasis - but can not find information on this for our upcoming cruise.

Thanks

Does RCL still offer wine packages? We are sailing on the Radiance next month in Australia and do not want the full beverage packages - but would love to have a wine package for a bottle with dinner each night. I know we did this on Oasis - but can not find information on this for our upcoming cruise.

Thanks

I don't know the answer to your question, but am curious as well.

Well that's no fun. I love myself a good wine package, best way to enjoy the wine every night at dinner.

Remember, if you have the Deluxe beverage package, you get 40% off bottles that are under $100, and 20% off bottles that are over $100. Nice thing is that this includes every bottle, not just selected bottles like the wine packages.

Remember, if you have the Deluxe beverage package, you get 40% off bottles that are under $100, and 20% off bottles that are over $100. Nice thing is that this includes every bottle, not just selected bottles like the wine packages.

I could probably drink a beverage package's worth of wine, but the hubby just doesn't drink enough to make it worth it especially on a 12 nighter. I'm very intrigued by what I'm hearing about the drink cards for $85 plus gratuity. I'm wondering what the limits are on the drinks you can get with that. Wonder if I can get $14 glasses of wine for that price. It's something I'm going to have to check out or search these boards for.

I'm really going to miss the wine packages if they're unavailable. That said, I think I've been able to purchase them on each ship I've been on ever since they supposedly discontinued them (with the exception of maybe one) so I'm hopeful. It's really a shame that they made the decision to do away with them.

Cindy

I could probably drink a beverage package's worth of wine, but the hubby just doesn't drink enough to make it worth it especially on a 12 nighter. I'm very intrigued by what I'm hearing about the drink cards for $85 plus gratuity. I'm wondering what the limits are on the drinks you can get with that. Wonder if I can get $14 glasses of wine for that price. It's something I'm going to have to check out or search these boards for.

I'm really going to miss the wine packages if they're unavailable. That said, I think I've been able to purchase them on each ship I've been on ever since they supposedly discontinued them (with the exception of maybe one) so I'm hopeful. It's really a shame that they made the decision to do away with them.

Cindy

The drink card limit is the same as with the Deluxe Beverage package. What I don't know is if you can pay the difference for drinks over the limit, like you can with the beverage package.