Seaside Review - January 6th Sailing

xmarksx

One more question for you ... at the pier for embarkation did you find the YC "tent" easy to locate and was check-in and getting on the ship easy and fast? Was your cabin ready right away?

The tent was very easy to find, just to the left of the main building entrance. At the tent the took our luggage and then guided us into the priority line for security. Once past that you enter the VIP lounge and they issue your sea pass card and bracelets. We waited until around 11:30 in the lounge, snacks, wine, Champaign provided. After the ship was opened they ushered us to the gangway.

I think cabins were ready around 2:00. Maybe a little earlier.

The tent was very easy to find, just to the left of the main building entrance. At the tent the took our luggage and then guided us into the priority line for security. Once past that you enter the VIP lounge and they issue your sea pass card and bracelets. We waited until around 11:30 in the lounge, snacks, wine, Champaign provided. After the ship was opened they ushered us to the gangway.

Perfect thank you! I think I'll take my time getting to the ship. Maybe get there around 1:30pm. I live in Fort Lauderdale so a short drive.

Saw this on a FB post yesterday. She told me tea was at 4:30pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for the link. Just sent to my mom, whom I'll be traveling with next month!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Um, "bracelets"? Is this ship RFID'd?? Never heard or saw anything about it. Where is this info found?