Beach Chairs?

h3yitsvictoria

We have some that fold up and have straps to be used as a backpack. We love them. I don't see why not. You would have to carry them on. and the cabins are kinda small, so they will take up some room. I have never seen it on the DO NOT BRING list. as much as I love ours I would not want to lug the on a cruise. Maybe different if we were driving to port.

You could toss them in a duffel bag and bring on like any other luggage. I would not want to carry chairs too far, but if you are planning to take a taxi to/from the beach, that seems doable.

Personally, beach towels are all I need for the beach.

Going on a cruise in two weeks and Santa brought us some really nice Tommy Bahama beach chairs for Christmas. We were wondering if we could bring these on the ship with us and use them at a beach in port?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You could, but why? Every beach we've been to on a cruise has had lounge chairs for people to use, and some also had picnic tables in shaded areas where you could sit. We have some nice Tommy Bahama beach chairs too, but we save them for when we go to Hilton Head S.C.