Classic package

sailingsusie

From what I can see water isn't available on the classic package. Is this true? Generally water is way over priced when purchasing it individually on land or sea. It may be worth it for me to up grade just for water. I'm not picky about any brand. I just like bottled water to take medications in the morning, to drink on sea days on deck and to bring along on port days.

Bottled water is included in the Standard package, thus it's included in the Classic package. Nothing fancy but basic and bottled!

much better wines on the Premium Pkg.....does anyone know if you pay full amount or just difference from $9 if you order wine from Premium....we are on Classic and this seems to be the only thing we would go over on. We have a big on board credit so we we could use that for the up grade

much better wines on the Premium Pkg.....does anyone know if you pay full amount or just difference from $9 if you order wine from Premium....we are on Classic and this seems to be the only thing we would go over on. We have a big on board credit so we we could use that for the up grade

You can now just pay the difference now, plus 18%. Much better than before, when you paid the full amount if it was over the Classic limit.

You'll pay they difference between the Classic allowance +18%.