Issues Logging into MY NCL

TurtleCrossing1

Hopefully there's more shore excursions for my cruise next month when the site is working again. On Thursday morning there were 74 and Thursday afternoon it was down to 38.

Did you by any chance book any shore excursions Thursday? If you book a ship shore excursion, all shore excursions from the same port "disappear" from the shore excursion menu, in order to make it unable to "double book" two shore excursions for the same day/same time. That could be an explanation.....

Anyone else having issues logging into MY NCL on Norwegian's website?

Yes, also some issues logging in from European countries today - the first couple of times I tried, I got an error message (stating "Error undefined"), but the third time my log-in succeeded. So it might be worth trying several times.

Did you by any chance book any shore excursions Thursday? If you book a ship shore excursion, all shore excursions from the same port "disappear" from the shore excursion menu, in order to make it unable to "double book" two shore excursions for the same day/same time. That could be an explanation.....

I sure did! I don’t normally book excursions through the cruise line but since I have the $50 excursion credit, I did this time. I never once thought that would be the reason they would disappear but that makes sense. Been trying to figure out if they offered more than just the one beach excursion in Falmouth that’s almost 2 hours away from the port. The one time I didn’t go overboard with researching until after it was booked just to discover we don’t want to spend almost 4 hours on a bus to get to a beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk