What's dress code for formal nights for woman?

katrina915

If you expect to see people dressed formally throughout the ship after 6 PM, you've picked the wrong cruise line.

Cunard would be more appropriate.

I think you missed the point. Nothing to do with my expectations nor Cunard. I was inferring that the OP does not have to concern herself with dress choices in 2018 and please herself because of my observation that the dress standards have slipped to the acceptance of muscle shirts and shorts on ALL evenings in all venues. I also think you would be surprised as to the dress on Cunard especially in the dog kennels area which is why I also sail Cunard.

I think you missed the point. Nothing to do with my expectations nor Cunard. I was inferring that the OP does not have to concern herself with dress choices in 2018 and please herself because of my observation that the dress standards have slipped to the acceptance of muscle shirts and shorts on ALL evenings in all venues. I also think you would be surprised as to the dress on Cunard especially in the dog kennels area which is why I also sail Cunard.

I probably would be surprised to see what people do wear on Cunard.

Just from what I read I know it's definitely not a cruise line for me.

They dress up the dogs?

Play nice, people! :) It depends on the cruise length, locations, etc.! The last 3 cruises I've been on, longer, not to the Caribbean or Alaska, I have not seen much casual clothes in the evening at all, certainly no shorts or tee shirts.

I had a near catastrophe in the piazza, walking down steps with my long skirt, fortunately had 2 men in front of me who were able to catch me when I slipped. Came home, sent skirt to my niece, bought fancy, silky slacks! Got rid of my heels, bought some sensible black flats, don't really care what others think, it was a scary moment.

What she said ^^^^^

Sent from my iPad using Forums