beth555

Excursions

Does anyone know when you get a list of excursions from Star Clipper? We will be sailing on the Royal Clipper in June and are interested in what excursions the ship may offer.

In the UK, the excursion information for our last Star Clippers cruises arrived with the tickets, two to three weeks before sailing.

Note that the excursions can only be booked once you are on the ship. On the last two cruises, the cruise director has given a presentation of the excursions early in the cruise; this had far more information than the excursion pack with the tickets.

The Star Clippers website has some excursion booklets. However I'm not sure whether they're up-to-date. I'm looking at one for our forthcoming Grenadines cruise, but am hoping we'll receive something with our tickets. However, our travel agent has told me that we don't get actual tickets, just vouchers that we'll have to print ourselves. So, we'll have to wait and see!

Does anyone know when you get a list of excursions from Star Clipper? We will be sailing on the Royal Clipper in June and are interested in what excursions the ship may offer.

I found the excursions on the Star Clippers website. At the very bottom of the page there is a column of Quick Links. Shore Excursions is listed under the Quick Links. Once you click on Shore Excursions a list of ships with their itinerary pops up and you select the one you want. A list of Shore Excursions for that ship/itinerary should be there.

A colorful, more detailed list can be found at viator.com

It is difficult to book third party excursions because the port arrivals and departure times are not exactly concrete with Starclipper ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums