RCCL Grand of the Seas 9 day cruise

slyone14

So I found a good deal on a cruise in April that I can afford. Its a 9 day cruise out of Baltimore to Charleston, PC, Miami, Royals Private island and Nassau. I grew up in Florida, so I could care less about Orlando, where im from. I am a 37 year old single guy, thinking of going on this cruise. I think the Itinerary would be okay, especially the beautiful private island and beach day at Nassau. Ive never been to Charleston. Am I crazy for doing this plan? Is there anyone else who would? Just want some honest thoughts please? Will I get bored on a small ship for 9 days? Would be great if someone has done this also, thank you again

We were just on GOS for a 9 day cruise which was shortened to 7 days for ship repair, and out of the 5 advertised ports we only got 2. If I had been by myself, I would not have enjoyed it very much. Just be aware that things can change in the moment.

Go for it... Dinner and the poolside are always great places to meet new people. Ask to be seated with others at dinner. Lot's of great conversations start there. We have made so many great friends on cruises. My wife, granddaughter and myself will be on the April 5th voyage. Odd itinerary but plenty to do. I like the fact that I won't need a internet plan and can make calls several days during the cruise.

Go for it... Dinner and the poolside are always great places to meet new people. Ask to be seated with others at dinner. Lot's of great conversations start there. We have made so many great friends on cruises. My wife, granddaughter and myself will be on the April 5th voyage. Odd itinerary but plenty to do. I like the fact that I won't need a internet plan and can make calls several days during the cruise.

Curious to know why you don't need an internet plan. Thanks.