Is there a dentist on Oasis?

Chung

I am leaving in a little while on a flight to Orlando for a cruise on Oasis leaving Jan. 28. I just started to have a toothache & need to know if there’s a dentist on the ship in case it gets worse.

I am leaving in a little while on a flight to Orlando for a cruise on Oasis leaving Jan. 28. I just started to have a toothache & need to know if there’s a dentist on the ship in case it gets worse.

If concerned, go to the dentist today, and have it looked at once in Orlando.

If you are concerned, you should get it treated in Florida before you leave. This would be a far better option than finding a dentist at one of the ports.

I felt an impacted tooth coming a week before my last cruise and literally ran to the dentist that day and had it taken care of; if it goes "nuclear" you are going to be in a world of hurt (swelling, fever, pain and they may not be able to work on it until antibiotics get it under control). Get to the dentist before boarding!

There is no way I'd leave on a cruise with a bad tooth...get it looked at NOW! There are no dentists...so if the worst happens, you'll be spending a port day finding a dentist in port....bring cash, too, as they don't accept insurances!

Toothaches almost ALWAYS get worse...don't delay!

No there is no dentist on the ship. And most travel insurance does not cover dental problems either. Would you really trust a foreign dentist (with your mouth). Nah, better to get your issue dealt with pronto. Most cities have emergency 24 hour dental clinics.

Do it now , no dentist on a ship.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm replying on behalf of my friend in regards to the question about seeing a dentist. She took your advice and was able to find a dentist who was willing to stay open late so she could get in. Our flight was delayed 3 hours so we didn't arrive until late afternoon on a Friday. It's a good thing she went - had an infection. They gave her antibiotics and she was fine for the entire cruise. Thanks so much for your help.