Another Onboard Drink Package Question

I'm sure this has been asked and answered, but after a lengthy search, I cannot find it.

We are sailing on the Liberty of the Seas. I don't drink, really. I don't drink soda, iced tea, anything. I drink water, usually from the tap. I am not even a bottled water person. Anyway, I tried to buy hubby an unlimited drink package. RC says I have to buy a drink package for the both of us. My question is, is once on board will I be able to purchase just one drink package, or does this new policy apply to both onboard, and pre-cruise?

I called RC, and the representative was less than helpful, so I am asking here.

We are diamond plus members sailing in a grand suite, so we are not new to Royal Caribbean. We are, however new to the less than stellar service I have just received on the phone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You will have to buy the Refreshment package for you, but this can only be done by calling or when on-board.

Doesn't matter what level you are, same rule for everyone.

With the 3 free drinks on your seapass card, your hubby will probably better paying as he goes.

Clarky 213,

Does that mean we each have 3 free drinks on our cards? Is that a day? See... I have not done my research lately on the new policy, just figured I buy a card for him and all would be perfect.

The 3 drinks on your card can be used during the hours of the diamond lounge happy hours. Usually 4:30 - 8:00 or 5:00 - 8:30 depending on the ship. You'll both have 3 drinks on your cards.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered, but after a lengthy search, I cannot find it.

We are sailing on the Liberty of the Seas. I don't drink, really. I don't drink soda, iced tea, anything. I drink water, usually from the tap. I am not even a bottled water person. Anyway, I tried to buy hubby an unlimited drink package. RC says I have to buy a drink package for the both of us. My question is, is once on board will I be able to purchase just one drink package, or does this new policy apply to both onboard, and pre-cruise?

I called RC, and the representative was less than helpful, so I am asking here.

We are diamond plus members sailing in a grand suite, so we are not new to Royal Caribbean. We are, however new to the less than stellar service I have just received on the phone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You can try onboard, perhaps they will have more flexibility.