Best Dawn bar/lounge to play board games at

glm7777

We haven’t been on the Dawn since it’s refurb. On previous cruises we have chosen a bar or lounge to spend the evenings at where we can have a few drinks and play cards, scrabble, Tenzie etc. Anybsuggestions which place might be a good place to just “hang out” for a few hours In tHe evening? There are only 4 of us.

We haven’t been on the Dawn since it’s refurb. On previous cruises we have chosen a bar or lounge to spend the evenings at where we can have a few drinks and play cards, scrabble, Tenzie etc. Anybsuggestions which place might be a good place to just “hang out” for a few hours In tHe evening? There are only 4 of us.

There are usually some seats around the atrium upper area and bars are close by. There is also the library on 12 forward depending on loud your games are.

Depending on what is going on, you could go to Spinnaker.

If there's no entertainment in the Atrium, that might work otherwise, I'd head to O'Sheahans. I don't think the wine bar gets a lot of action but I'm not sure they serve anything other than wine. I liked it better when it was Pearly Kings.

There's no Spinnaker on Dawn..............

There is a lounge area... I think it is deck 9. There is one staircase that you can use to access it. Lots of couches, tables, and chairs. My husband and I played games there quite often, and it was never crowded.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is a lounge area... I think it is deck 9. There is one staircase that you can use to access it. Lots of couches, tables, and chairs. My husband and I played games there quite often, and it was never crowded.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This area used to be the internet cafe & is very nice but there's no bar or bar service. Only a flight down to O'Sheehan's but carrying drinks could be a bit awkward.

If there's no entertainment in the Atrium, that might work otherwise, I'd head to O'Sheahans. I don't think the wine bar gets a lot of action but I'm not sure they serve anything other than wine. I liked it better when it was Pearly Kings.

You are correct, I was wrong. Should be Bliss in the aft.

You are correct, I was wrong. Should be Bliss in the aft.

Based on photos & stories by our adult grandchildren, Bliss is the let's raise hell & have some fun place to go in the evenings. Their description sure doesn't make it sound like the place to go to have a few drinks & play board games.

Based on photos & stories by our adult grandchildren, Bliss is the let's raise hell & have some fun place to go in the evenings. Their description sure doesn't make it sound like the place to go to have a few drinks & play board games.

There are times when it isn't in use but the bar might not be open. From the times we've been in the lounge on the Star or Dawn it has been pretty quiet but maybe it heats up as the night goes on.

There are times when it isn't in use but the bar might not be open. From the times we've been in the lounge on the Star or Dawn it has been pretty quiet but maybe it heats up as the night goes on.

I don't know what time they start but they definitely raise some hell in there at night!

It's the Bliss now. Deck 7 aft.

• 1 month later...