Classic drink package

goingplaces1132

I have read so much about the drink packages, I've confused myself! So bottles of water included in which package? Difference between classic and nonalcoholic package?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classic Adult Alcoholic Package: Small bottles on unknown name water - one at a time with each card. (They used to give litre bottles but no more.) Also specialty coffees & teas at Cafe al Bacio, soda (usually by the glass), wines & beers limited varieties and well or some brand name alcoholic beverages and liquors plus fruit juice like fresh squeezed OJ, Cranberry juice, etc. that you can't get without a package.

Non-alchololic - obviously for the non-adult beverage drinker. Mainly soda's and coffees at much lower pricing.

Premium; all of the above with higher brand name bottled water including Perrier. Top brand name liquors and a larger and better selection of wines and beers.

If you have a free Classic adult beverage package and you wish to buy a drink that is not offered on the package, you now can just pay the difference. Example of a Cosmo at the Martini Bar is $3 more plus tip at the time of service. With a package, you don't usually have sign a slip any more. Gratuity is already added.

I am cruising with my daughter. We do not have the drinks package as a perk, but were wondering if she buys a classic drinks package, do I have to buy one too? Can only one person per cabin buy the package?

Buy - yes, one person can get it. As a perk both have to select it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk