Need help from some sailing on Anthem

Celtic514

This is an odd request. I am in need of someone's help that is going to be on the Anthem in the next few weeks. I am looking for a picture of piece of jewelry in Regalia jewelry store. Long story short, my mother had intention of buying it and got sick on the last day and didn't get back to purchase it. She thinks if she has a picture she could find something similar or possibly have it made.

It is a diamond necklace priced at $1100 and was on sale (the night she was in) for $550. It is a small circle of diamonds with a decorative piece above it. Despite the stones being tiny it had quite a sparkle to it. It lays very flat and was in the case in the middle of the store on the side facing the back wall. I do not believe it was a brand name designer.

If anyone is willing to attempt to find find & photograph this my mom would be eternally grateful. She never does anything for herself. I would repay the favor any way I can.

Celtic: I would say "welcome to Cruise Critic," but it looks like you may have been lurking for quite a while. :D

I'll be on the Anthem's next sailing (Feb. 9) and will see if I can figure out which necklace this is and try to get this photo for you. (It's entirely possible of course that the necklaces have been moved around, or that this one was sold, and also possible that they may not allow photography in the store.)

Celtic: I would say "welcome to Cruise Critic," but it looks like you may have been lurking for quite a while. :D

I'll be on the Anthem's next sailing (Feb. 9) and will see if I can figure out which necklace this is and try to get this photo for you. (It's entirely possible of course that the necklaces have been moved around, or that this one was sold, and also possible that they may not allow photography in the store.)

Thank you so much!!! I would be surprised if it wasn't sold. I did see them letting someone else take a pic of something. What I remember most is that it lays very flat on your skin and has quite a sparkle for how small the stones were.

I guess I have been lurking. We've been cruising since 2000 and I enjoy reading everythign on here. Others are quicker to add similar thoughts I have so I leave it to them. Have a great trip.

I'm on board. I'll go look tomorrow.

Not to hijack such a lovely post, but are there a lot of kids on board Merion Mom? Did this week two years ago and there were not, to my recollection. But wondering now after reading other posts. For 2019 sailings, prices for this week are much lower than the previous two.

I'm on board. I'll go look tomorrow.

Celtics, I don't know how you thought I could find it based on your post. 😳😄

Please email me. Link in signature. Or my screen name, no underscore, at aol dot com

If you have a chance, please let us know how you make out, or whether I need to go on a scavenger hunt after we board on Friday. :D