What deck for best D4's facing the wake on Royal?

Jimbo

I haven’t stayed in one, but I was thinking about a cabin in that location and even had one booked for a while. All the balconies are oversized for the ship, but the ones on Baja and Dolphin are bigger than the ones on Aloha and Caribe, and they are half covered.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I haven’t stayed in one, but I was thinking about a cabin in that location and even had one booked for a while. All the balconies are oversized for the ship, but the ones on Baja and Dolphin are bigger than the ones on Aloha and Caribe, and they are half covered.

Are you talking about the ones on the side of the ship..............or the extreme ones on the aft that face the wake? when you are talking about the balconies on Baja and Dolphin are larger then the other 2 decks?

Jimbo:)

The cabins I'm talking about are not in the picture, I'm talking about the the ones on the back of the ship that look down into the churned up water? (wake)

That is a side view of those decks...if you look you can see some of the decks are bigger and some are partly covered while others are completely uncovered. If you do a search there are plenty of pictures of the back of the ship, but this is all I had.

That is a side view of those decks...if you look you can see some of the decks are bigger and some are partly covered while others are completely uncovered. If you do a search there are plenty of pictures of the back of the ship, but this is all I had.

Okay, I see what you mean now .But what does that mean for as far as how the back of the ship is constructed? Would love to see a picture back of the ship? So you are saying book either Baja and Dolphin for the larger balconies?

Okay, I see what you mean now .But what does that mean for as far as how the back of the ship is constructed? Would love to see a picture back of the ship?

Just search aft cabins Royal/Regal on here. I don’t have one or I would post it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any deck is great for the aft rear facing cabins - we have stayed on the 9th and 10th deck and they are wonderful. The sound of the wake is so relaxing and the views are simply the best. Some people complain about soot on the decks but we have found that to be a minimal issue. We always try to book a D4 when available ......love those cabins.

eclue:cool:

I guess these cabins on the aft aren't a big deal then, guess nobody has every stayed in one.

I think we are going to make it a big deal....................Thinking of upgrading to a Penthouse Suite on the aft with wrap around balcony on Princess Royal. Has the soot problem been corrected?

Any perks with that category cabin?

Jimbo :)