Symphony of the Senses presentation

"Join us for the first ever interactive, theatrical cruise experience on dry land and gain an exclusive preview of what will be the world’s newest and largest cruise ship, Symphony of the Seas, when it launches in April.......". this event is called Symphony of the Senses..... will be held in London this Friday and Saturday.

Access is by ticket only (apparently all tickets gone within the hour) and the 'presentation' entry times were every 12 minutes...

https://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/our-ships/symphony-of-the-seas/symphony-of-the-senses/

I'll report back if there is anything interesting.....:halo::cool::rolleyes:

I was going to go till I found out that I’d drive 4 hours for a less than 12 minute showing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if the presentation just lasts 12 mins or whether they are staggering entry to be every 12 mins (for crowd control LOL) .....I have paid for train ticket to get up to London so will be miffed if it is only 12 mins!

Not sure if the presentation just lasts 12 mins or whether they are staggering entry to be every 12 mins (for crowd control LOL) .....I have paid for train ticket to get up to London so will be miffed if it is only 12 mins!

Thanks for making the trip, will look forward to your report back.

OK, now I'm intrigued.....

Please be sure to arrive 15minutes beforehand to ensure you're ready to embark.

Taking place in central London,Symphony of the Senses will be the first ever interactive, theatrical cruiseexperience on dry land; an exclusive preview of what will be the world's newestand largest cruise ship, Symphony of the Seas.

RoyalCaribbean's newest ship will be brought to life an as adventure for all thesenses through cutting edge innovation, exciting surprises and West Endquality entertainment.

How long isthe experience?

Symphony ofthe Senses has a running time of approximately half an hour.

If I am 10minutes late - is that ok?

All ticketholders must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their allocated time slot. Dueto the nature of the experience, there are strictly no late admissions.

Can I takephotos?

Weabsolutely encourage guests to take photos of their experience, and share usingthe #mysymphony

What do Iwear?

We advisewearing practical clothing, and against impractical shoes.

Can all ofmy friends join the same group and arrival time as me?

There’s amaximum of 6 people within one group session. We advise booking for everyone inyour group at the same time.

AGE ANDSUITABILITY

Is there anage restriction?

This is afamily friendly experience, and there are no age restrictions. However, pleasebe aware that the experience contains physical aspects, and there are certain elements that may be scary to very young children.

Will therebe flashing lights and is it loud?

Thisexperience contains both loud noises and flashing lights. If you are worried that this may be unsuitable, we ask that you do not attend.

What if I ampregnant?

Whilst weendeavour to keep our audiences as safe as possible, there are moments of darkness, twists and turns, and groups of people moving in and out of spaces swiftly. We ask that you make staff aware that you are pregnant when youarrive.

Are parent andbaby facilities available?

Unfortunatelythere are no guest toilets at this experience.