Summer 2018-Fort Lauderdale ?

Katie0713

Maybe I am out of the loop, but why are there no Ships in Fort Lauderdale this summer??? I am trying to book a Caribbean cruise, I prefer Fort Lauderdale over Miami and it looks like there is NOT a carnival ship in Fort Lauderdale in June, July, or August? Anybody know why???? I guess, I will have to adjust my plans.

I am on a Carnival cruise line board, I am looking for Carnival ships that leave Fort Lauderdale in July 2018. I can not FIND ONE. Can you share what ships are leaving Fort Lauderdale in 2018 from the Carnival Cruise line please. I am having ZERO luck

I went back and looked again, the Conquest is sailing 5 day trips. I had my search engine on 6-9 day cruises. I guess its a B2B on the Conquest or find another port ;(........where did all the ships go that usually sail out of Fort Lauderdale?????

I went to a site that can't be named here because it books vacations but I saw that CCL, Princess, RCL all have multiple sailings from Ft Lauderdale this summer.

HAL moves it's ships to Alaska, Europe and some other places during peak hurricane season.

I believe the conquest is the only regular in FLL. The Splender is there sometimes, but she will be going somewhere else, though I don't know where. For a 7 day cruise you can go to Miami of Canaveral.

Splendor is in Long Beach!!!!!!