Kids in their own room Key question - Harmony of the Seas

keepings5

My kids have a room across the hall from us. Does Royal automatically provide the parents with a key for the room or so you need to request it. There are four of us travelling and it would be nice if everyone can access both rooms.

Also, my daughter told me they now have WOW bracelets. Any info on this - cost, how they work, where to buy?

My kids have a room across the hall from us. Does Royal automatically provide the parents with a key for the room or so you need to request it. There are four of us travelling and it would be nice if everyone can access both rooms.

Also, my daughter told me they now have WOW bracelets. Any info on this - cost, how they work, where to buy?

You can go to Guest Services for an extra key and for the WOW bracelets, which cost $4 or $5.

We stick our kids across the hall in an inside room all the time.

It works great, just get your own extra card at GS.

With this set-up, my wife gets the bathroom in our cabin all to herself.

Me & the kids use their cabin bathroom for showers & everything else.

Helpful hint: When you are getting ready for dinner and getting everyone dressed or getting ready to go out.

There is a lot of going back & forth from cabin to cabin.

Open the doors and turn the deadbolts so the doors cannot shut closed.

This makes it much easer than trying to use the key or knocking everytime someone needs to get to the other room...

On Harmony what rooms work well booked together. We want to get a Balcony for myself, husband and youngest child and then an interior for the two older (late teens), but would like them located across hall from eachother if possible. I was guessing that that may not be possible due to access to interior rooms only from interior hallways? or am I seeing the floor plans wrong?

On Harmony what rooms work well booked together. We want to get a Balcony for myself, husband and youngest child and then an interior for the two older (late teens), but would like them located across hall from eachother if possible. I was guessing that that may not be possible due to access to interior rooms only from interior hallways? or am I seeing the floor plans wrong?

There are lots of interior cabins that access the cabin from the same hallway that the balcony cabins use,

Oh also if you are open to interior balcony rooms you can get two adjoining. We also considered that option. It's cheaper to get two rooms than a a larger room that accommodates 5. We have always done one room but when we noticed this we booked two as it's much better to have two bathrooms for everyone and your own room.