Conquest menus/tv questions

inar

hi. Does anyone have the latest 8 night menus for the Conquest? Also would appreciate any room service menu pics.

Does anyone know if the there a HDMI connection for the TVs to hook iPads up to with previously downloaded movies?

The new TV list is really poor, lots of boring Carnival channels, 3 CNN channels, TNT/TBS/TCM, a movie channel plays a movie at 12/3/6/9/and so on, every 3 hours, and it seemed they had a cartoon movie every other hour, which I don't like! Luckily we bring our tablets with movies and shows on them if we want them! The pool had some pretty good movies, but their chairs aren't very comfortable for us so we stayed away,(took the popcorn though) would suggest Carnival use their pool camera to telecast their nightly pool movies with sound into the cabins!

The new TV list is really poor, lots of boring Carnival channels, 3 CNN channels, TNT/TBS/TCM, a movie channel plays a movie at 12/3/6/9/and so on, every 3 hours, and it seemed they had a cartoon movie every other hour, which I don't like! Luckily we bring our tablets with movies and shows on them if we want them! The pool had some pretty good movies, but their chairs aren't very comfortable for us so we stayed away,(took the popcorn though) would suggest Carnival use their pool camera to telecast their nightly pool movies with sound into the cabins!

Thanks for the info. I like to fall asleep watching a movie and thought it would be easier to hook my iPad to the tv like I recently did on my RCCL cruise. Oh well.

Totally agree with this. Carnivals TV and technology are very primitive in my opinion. I cruised on Conquest last week and was very surprised to no longer be able to check S&S on the TV. Compared to other lines that show menus, show schedules, book dining and excursions and have lots of movie and pay per view Carnival seems behind the times.

I thought I remembered being able to see your Sign & Sail bill on Conquest ships in the past. Is that something that has been removed? We'll be sailing on the Conquest April 28, 2018 and I'm not looking forward to some of the changes such as:

No basic television,

New menus in Steak House and Italian Rest

Princess Cay rather than Half Moon.......I know, I booked it....

All in all it'll be a great 8 days!

I thought I remembered being able to see your Sign & Sail bill on Conquest ships in the past. Is that something that has been removed? We'll be sailing on the Conquest April 28, 2018 and I'm not looking forward to some of the changes such as:

No basic television,

New menus in Steak House and Italian Rest

Princess Cay rather than Half Moon.......I know, I booked it....

All in all it'll be a great 8 days!

Just off the Conquest this past Saturday. My 7th Carnival but first Conquest cruise. The only way to see your S&S was on the Carnival Hub app, kiosk or I suppose GS. Loved the ship and staff, food, ports and weather. :cool::cool::cool::)

Just off the Conquest this past Saturday. My 7th Carnival but first Conquest cruise. The only way to see your S&S was on the Carnival Hub app, kiosk or I suppose GS. Loved the ship and staff, food, ports and weather. :cool::cool::cool::)

Thank you! You just made my day.......If all the things you started are great when we cruise, the rest of it

really doesn't matter. Did you go to Princess Cay? If so, any remarks or recommendations? This will be our first time there. I find the reviews to be on the negative side...

Thank you! You just made my day.......If all the things you started are great when we cruise, the rest of it

really doesn't matter. Did you go to Princess Cay? If so, any remarks or recommendations? This will be our first time there. I find the reviews to be on the negative side...

Ours was the 6 day and included Half Moon Cay. Beautiful weather and had a fantastic day there.

Not much info on post dry dock fir zconquest. Did the rooms receve an color changes (no more orange & tan)? Did ship seem uodated? Sailing April 28th & wondering on menu too.

• 3 weeks later...