Price Protection

camijo

I noticed that my cruise for October the price is a fairly a bit cheaper. Do I contact my PVP if isn't paid off yet or do I submit a form? I did book Early Saver with $50 OBC. And today's offer is Early Saver 48 hour bonus with $50 OBC. Not sure if I would lose my OBC or not since it's still being offered with this cruise rate. I'm confused.

TIA! :)

Edited by camijo

I noticed that my cruise for October the price is a fairly a bit cheaper. Do I contact my PVP if isn't paid off yet or do I submit a form? I did book Early Saver with $50 OBC. And today's offer is Early Saver 48 hour bonus with $50 OBC. Not sure if I would lose my OBC or not since it's still being offered with this cruise rate. I'm confused.

TIA! :)

Hi

Yes call now. If the OBC is still being offered you should still get it. Confirm that with your PVP. The only other thing is if you booked with a reduced deposit, you might have to increase your deposit if it was required.

If the prices have gone down across the board, some people might look at possibly upgrading their cabin for little or no extra money.

have a great cruise

Contact your PVP. You will get an immediate answer and can stay on the phone until you get e-mail confirmation.

If the same OBC is being offered now that you got with your original booking, it should be a wash. Lower price, still 50. OBC.

Do ask specifically about your deposit as previous poster suggests.