Slushy Drink Menu - is it on all ships??

Perky1

Slush Chill Out, Poolside.

Chill out with a flurry of fresh frozen cocktails, located poolside to help you keep your cool. Hand-made, frozen cocktails blended with the freshest ingredients. Several of the cocktails are also available in non-alcoholic versions.

On our last cruise which was the Eclipse in December, Slush wasn't open and it was a disappointment. I should clarify that it was open on occassion, but you couldn't get the Slush drinks. The menu wasn't illuminated, and the bartender had no idea what I was talking about. It seems they were just using it as an overflow bar and had just a few select beers, wines and mixers. Nothing else.

The menu I saw they are $12 now.

I guess that's rather a moot point now if they don't seem to be open, although the website says they are. During our last cruise on the Eclipse, we'd often sit near Slush and could count on one hand the number of passengers buying a drink there.

I guess that's rather a moot point now if they don't seem to be open, although the website says they are. During our last cruise on the Eclipse, we'd often sit near Slush and could count on one hand the number of passengers buying a drink there.

Slush isn't in the best location. I can see it being overlooked by many. I perhaps think this might have something to do with it?