Spa raffle

no1racefan1

We don't normally go to these things, but DH and I are planning to get a couple of spa treatments on our upcoming cruise.

I've read that the certificates can only be used for certain spa treatments. Does anybody know which treatments the raffle prizes can be used towards?

Trying to decide if its worth it to give up a little bit of time to try to win something in the raffle since we're planning to spend money at the spa anyways.

All of the prizes given away on the Valor last Nov were for specific treatments. At least that is how they announced them. I didn't win so I'm not sure if the winner would be allowed to apply the amount won to any treatment. But, my guess would be no.

We always try to do the tour and raffle hoping to win something but haven't so far but will keep trying. I don't remember the exact prizes but it seems like some were spa gift certificates for a certain dollar amount, if so guessing you could apply them to whatever. If you don't mind spending the little bit of time it takes the first day it's worth trying to win something good. I ended up paying for a facial the first day as they were having a special and I really liked it, we were on the Breeze. Have fun!

All of the prizes given away on the Valor last Nov were for specific treatments. At least that is how they announced them. I didn't win so I'm not sure if the winner would be allowed to apply the amount won to any treatment. But, my guess would be no.

Thanks for the info! I wasn't sure if they gave away specific treatments or just gift certificates; I had read a couple of reviews where people said they won the $50 gift card or $100 gift card....maybe they give away either/both.

We always try to do the tour and raffle hoping to win something but haven't so far but will keep trying. I don't remember the exact prizes but it seems like some were spa gift certificates for a certain dollar amount, if so guessing you could apply them to whatever. If you don't mind spending the little bit of time it takes the first day it's worth trying to win something good. I ended up paying for a facial the first day as they were having a special and I really liked it, we were on the Breeze. Have fun!

Thank you! We're in a spa cabin so I'm sure we'll want to do a tour anyways. I'm thinking the extra half hour or so to see if we win really won't cut into our time too much.