Passport turn around time

moki'smommy

Because people are always wondering...

Friend who is cruising with us received passport today, 16 days after application. This is a first time passport, not a renewal. She used standard processing, not expedited. Web site says 6-8 weeks, they told her "about 4 weeks" when she applied.

Does anyone recall how close to the expiration date the passport must be, before Princess won't accept it?

I seem to recall a 6 month timeframe prior to the cruise.

Thanks

You must have at least 6 months from your disembarkation date as per Princess. I had just under 5 months and had to renew after our last cruise because I didn't have a whole 6 months left on it for our next cruise,April. My wife has to renew hers after our next cruise(April) she lucked out and had 6 months 2 days. Hope that helps or just look it up on Princess's website.

You must have at least 6 months from your disembarkation date as per Princess. I had just under 5 months and had to renew after our last cruise because I didn't have a whole 6 months left on it for our next cruise,April. My wife has to renew hers after our next cruise(April) she lucked out and had 6 months 2 days. Hope that helps or just look it up on Princess's website.

Mine is up in 2019. Figure I'd get it on my radar. Thanks.